- Mix the butter with the sugar and beat for some minutes, using a mixer.
- Add the egg yolks and the yogurt into the mixture and beat with a mixer until the mixture becomes smooth.
- In another bowl mix the flour, the baking powder and the grated orange rind.
- Beat the egg whitesseperately and add gradually the egg whites and the flour into the yogurt mixture.
- Mix well and then pour the mixture into a buttered baking pan.
- Bake in moderate oven for an hour.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt
- 5 eggs
- 3 tspns baking powder
- 2 tspns grated orange rind