wild greens pie
- Wash and finely cut the horta (wild greens). Rub them with salt. Press them to release their water.
- Add sugar, 1 cup oil, dill, parsley, onions and the cheese.
- Coat the baking pan with oil and lay half the fillo leaves, also coated with oil.
- Lay the mixture uniformly over the leaves and lay the remaining filo leaves on top.
- Bake in medium heat for 50-60 minutes.
- 1.5 kg horta (wild greens)
- 200 grams spring onions, finely cut
- 1.5 cup oil
- 1 cup feta cheese (optional)
- dill, parsley
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- fillo dough