Stuffed Zucchini with egg and lemon sauce
- Scrape and wash the zucchini. Remove a slice from the small side, empty the zucchini by using a spoon or a special kitchen tool.
- Mix the mince, the rice, the finely chopped onions and dill in a bowl.
- Fill the courgettes with the mixture.
- Put them in a saucepan together with the butter or the olive oil and add enough water to almost cover them.
- Cook for about 3/4 of an hour. Prepare the avgolemono sauce (go to sauces to look for details), pour it over the zucchini and shake the pan gently over low heat until the sauce thickens.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- 1 1/2 kilo large zucchini
- 1/2 kilo minced beef or pork or both
- 3/4 cup of rice
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons butter or the desired portion of olive oil
- 1 small bunch of dill
- salt, pepper