- Mix the flour with the oil and add the water and the salt . Knead the dough and if it is very soft add some more flour . Cover and leave for half an hour .
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces , add some salt and let it strain from its liquids for two hours.
- Then put it in a bowl, add the salt, the sugar, the groats, the cinnamon, the oil and the raisins.
- Take small pieces of the dough and make small disks of about 12 centimeters diameter .
- Put one spoonful of stuffing on the disks, fold and press the edges with a fork .
- Bake for half an hour in medium – heated oven .
For the dough
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 6 spoonful of peanut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
For the stuffing
- 1/2 kilo peeled pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 spoonfuls of sugar
- 1/2 cup of groats
- 4 spoonfuls of salt
- 2 spoonfuls raisins