Omelet with Fresh Tomatoes
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the peeled and chopped tomatoes and the herbs.
- Stir a little and let them cook gently for 5-8 minutes until all the liquid evaporates.
- Stir in some seasoning and the sugar and add the seasoned beaten eggs, pouring them evenly all over the tomatoes.
- Stir gently with a fork and cook slowly for 3-4 minutes until the eggs are cooked but not too solid.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 gr. ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, thyme or basil
- salt and black pepper
- pinch sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten a little with a fork