- Prepare the dough like in the traditional filo dough recipe
- Remove greens and ends from the leeks. Chop them in small pieces and wash them using plenty of water to remove soil.
- Chop them using a blender or a knife. Place them in a bowl and add the eggs, the cheese (grated), the milk, pepper, parsley (chopped) and spearmint (gives a very nice taste!).
- Work the mixture well with your hands in order to unify all ingredients.
- Oil a baking pan well. Spread the dough and make two sheets of filo (one for the base and one for the top).
- Place the first in the baking pan and oil it.
- Spread the mixture on top of the first sheet and then place the second sheet.
- Oil it and slice off any parts of the sheets that have remained. Score the top sheet with a knife into squares.
- Bake for an hour in 180 C until golden brown.
- 1 kg leeks
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teacup milk
- 200 gr feta cheese
- 100 gr any yellow cheese
- olive oil
For the dough
Check the traditional filo dough recipe for the ingredients