- Rinse the goat pieces and place them in a deep saucepan.
- Bring them into boil.
- Remove froth and rinse them again.
- Cut half of the spring onions in small pieces.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan and brown the meat together with the spring onions.
- Salt and pepper the meat and add a little water.
- Cook for 1, 5 hour or 25 minutes in pressure cooker until the meat becomes tender.
- While waiting for the meat to boil wash the greens.
- Cut the roots from the wild greens and wash greens and lettuce very well to remove any soil.
- Cut the greens in half and the dill and the rest of the spring onions finely.
- When meat is ready add the greens, the rest of the spring onions and the dill and cook until greens are soft enough. Lettuce soften easy but the wild greens need some time. 5 mins in pressure cooker is enough.
- Prepare the egg and lemon sauce. Beat the eggs well in a small bowl, add the lemon juice and the corn flour and empty 2-3 servings of the meat’s juice into the bowl. Mix well.
- Remove meat from heat and empty the egg and lemon sauce into the saucepan.
- Stir softly and wait until the sauce thickens.
- Serve warm.
- Can be found close to pine trees or generally under treesin forests
- Need a deep cut
- Very bitter and very tasty
- 5 minutes cooking
- 1 kg goat, cut in pieces
- 2 lettuce
- 0,5 kg wild greens (we used dandelions – radikia)
- 1 bunch of dill
- 4 spring onions
- 6 spoons olive oil
For the egg and lemon sauce
- 2 eggs
- 4 spoons corn flour
- Juice of 1 lemon