- Mix the eggs, the milk and the butter in a bowl. Beat the mixture well until it becomes unified.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and half tea spoon of pepper. Add it gradually into the egg mixture, stirring the mixture continuously. Finally add the grated cheese and mix it well with the egg mixture until the dough becomes unified.
- Baste a baking pan with the melted butter and dredge over some flour. Spoon by spoon fill the baking pan with drops of the dough.
- Preheat the oven in 150 C and bake the cookies for 15 – 20 minutes until they take some color.
- 200 gr flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 spoons sugar milk
- 50 gr melted butter
- 200 grams grated graviera cheese
- 2 tea spoons baking powder
- Black pepper