- Cut the bacon in medium size thin slices. Add it together with the finely chopped onions and the butter in a saucepan and fry them till brown. Remove them from the pan without removing the butter.
- Put the chicken, that should be washed, salted, peppered and cut in parts, into the pan and brown it.
- Add the wine, the peas, the bacon and the onions.
- Add the lettuce that should be cut in large slices. Pour 2 glasses of water, add oregano and a little more salt and let it boil in medium fire for 45 minutes.
- 1 medium sized chicken
- 150 gr bacon
- 3 onions
- 1 kilo of green peas
- 1 lettuce (optional)
- 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 glass white wine