- Mash the feta cheese with a fork. Add the grated cheese, the eggs, the milk and the pepper. Mix well.
- Cut filo sheets in strips (3 strips for each sheet).
- Brush each strip with melted butter, and place one teaspoon of the filling on the one end of each strip. Fold each strip from side to side in the shape of a triangle until the entire strip covers the filling.
- Place the folded pastries on a buttered baking sheet, brush them with the melted butter and bake in medium temperature until they take a golden brown color.
- 250 gr feta cheese
- 1 teacup cheese (graviera or kefalotiri)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Melted Butter
- 10 sheets filo dough