- Wash and clean broccoli. Dice the onion and cut the potatoes in cubes.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the broccoli, the onion and the potatoes for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, the wine, salt and pepper and let simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Pour the soup in a mixer and blend it.
- Put it back in the saucepan, add the milk and let it boil for 6 minutes. Serve hot with some cream on top and some grounf pepper.
- 700 grams broccoli
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 small potatoes
- 4 spoons white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 spoons butter
- 1 lt milk
- 3 spoons cream