Apple pie fudge
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar and the vanilla powder. Beat the egg whites to make a tight meringue.
- Pour in the yolk mixture the flour and the meringue and stir lightly.
- Empty the mixture in a buttered baking pan.
- Clean the apples, cut them in thin slices and place them on top of the dough, in a way that half of each slice of apple is dipped into the dough.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and dredge icing sugar over the apple pie.
- 8 apples
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 spoons butter
- 1 sachet baking powder
- Icing sugar
- 1 doze of vanilla powder