- Cut the melon in half. Carefully remove the flesh and cut it into small pieces.
- Mix the melon with the rest of the cut fruit, the almonds and the grapes and fill the melon skins with this mixture.
- On a low heat, warm the wine with the honey and mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit.
- Before you serve you should preserve the fruit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- 1 melon
- 2 peaches
- 2 pears
- 1 bunch of grapes
- 2 glasses Moschato wine
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup golden grapes
- 1/2 cup honey